A full pack of courses to help you become a transport logistics specialist.
Get access to all our supply chain and logistics courses currently available and the 28 hours of training included in this catalog.
All 17 courses currently present in our eCatalog are included.
You can find a recommended learning plan (course progression) here.
Pricing is based on current discounted prices of the individuals courses.
Americas ground transport essentials is included but not charged due to its certain similarity with Europe inland transport essentials.
An additional discount of 15% is included.
You will also be offered a 15% discount on all new course publications for the 12 months following your subscription (2-4 courses to be expected).
Supply chain and logistics courses currently included:
(suggested learning path can be found in product gallery)
- Incoterms® 2020 training
- Incoterms® 2020 changes from 2010
- Introduction to transport modes
- Introduction to transport documents training
- Transport documents training
- Transport and trade related documents
- Air freight
- Ocean liner essentials
- How ports work
- Americas ground transport essentials (free of charge)
- Europe inland transport essentials
- Project cargo logistics
- Introduction to customs classification
- Customs classification – rules and notes
- Supply chain material flows
- Supply chain information flows
- Common logistics KPIs
Upon purchase, all courses will be added to your automatically created Learning Environment account.
All our online courses include interactive part and some include final examination which unlock an Allyn International completion certificate.