A full pack of courses to help you become a transport logistics specialist.
Get access to all our supply chain and logistics courses currently available and the 32 hours of training included in this catalog.
All 20 courses currently present in our eCatalog are included.
You can find a recommended learning plan (course progression) here.
A certificate for completing all courses and documenting the courses list is available.
You will need to complete all of the below courses except “Incoterms® 2020 changes from 2010” and you will need to complete only of the Ground essentials training (EMEA or US) to unlock this certificate.
Pricing is based on current discounted prices of the individuals courses.
Americas ground transport essentials is included but not charged due to its similarity with Europe inland transport essentials.
An additional discount of 22+% is included.
You will also be offered a 20% discount on all new course publications for the 12 months following your subscription (2-4 courses to be expected).
Supply chain and logistics courses currently included:
(suggested learning path can be found in product gallery or found here)
- Introduction to logistics
- Introduction to transport modes
- Introduction to transport documents training
- Introduction to customs classification
- Introduction to warehousing
- Supply chain material flows
- Supply chain information flows
- Air freight
- Ocean liner essentials
- Europe inland transport essentials
- Americas ground transport essentials (free of charge)
- Transport documents training
- Transport and trade related documents
- Incoterms® 2020 training
- Incoterms® 2020 changes from 2010
- A container’s voyage
- How ports work
- Project cargo logistics
- Customs classification – rules and notes
- Common logistics KPIs
Upon purchase, all courses will be added to your automatically created Learning Environment account.
All our online courses include interactive part and some include final examination which unlock an Allyn International completion certificate.