In this eLearning, we will look at standard ground – mainly legal sized road – freight transport in North America (strongly focused on USA).
• Introduce Inland transport as well as the parties and providers
• Compare legal size and oversize cargo and transports
• Look in quite some details at Truckload
• and Less Than Truckload transport.
• Briefly review Out Of Gage – oversize transport.
• Speak about road transport documentation and legislation.
• Summarize and review some key points.
Total run time, approx. 115 min.
User experience will be longer due to interactive parts and reflection time.
A final exam is available and will help validate the acquired knowledge.